The IH Horse Psychology Online course is designed to be of interest to horse men and woman of abilities. It is taught by the fantastically experienced Kelly Marks herself all from the comfort of your own home! Join other members of the IH community to discover some of ways in which the mind of a horse works and how these can be utilised in training.
The course includes eight one hour taught sessions held on eight consecutive Tuesday evenings from 8:00pm – 9:00pm followed by a weekly Q&A, additional optional work tasks to be done in your own time with class feedback and induvial email support. Recordings will be available for students to watch for 7 days after each session.
- Week 1 – Pros and Cons of using food in training
- Week 2 – Recognising when it’s Pain not Brain
- Week 3 – An introduction to Behaviourism
- Week 4 – Finalising Behaviourism
- Week 5 – The Senses
- Week 6 – The Problem Solving Procedure
- Week 7 – How do we teach horses to be Bad? (and how can we unravel this?)
- Week 8 – Solving a Real Life Problem and any final questions.
This course also counts towards taking your IH Diploma AND your Monty Roberts Introductory Certificate.
Contact email@example.com to discuss any of the courses – or how to use Zoom if you’re unfamiliar with it!